• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
• In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect specifications, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed incorrectly, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price charged. In no event shall we be obligated to provide you the merchandise at the incorrect price.
• The colors shown on our website may be influenced by the settings of your computer or your monitor. Accordingly, we make no guarantees that any actual colors of products or features will be true or accurate. We pledge to offer photographs of our products that show the truest possible representation of the product.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Customers will receive an email confirmation once an order is placed. Once an order has been shipped, the customer will receive a confirmation email with their UPS tracking number.
Changes or Cancellations to Orders
If a customer wishes to cancel or modify an order once it has been placed, please send an email immediately email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request . Once the order has been processed and shipped the purchase cannot be cancelled or modified.
If a customer refuses any shipments from Manjusha by Jyotsna Singh Inc., the customer will remain responsible for all of the original shipping and handling charges, as well as all of the costs associated with returning the package to Manjusha by Jyotsna Singh Inc.. These charges will be deducted from the customer’s merchandise refund.
Where We Ship To
We ship to all 50 states, and the District of Columbia. We do not ship to P. O. Boxes.
We will repair any design purchased through manjushajewels.com. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions. Please include your name, telephone number, order ID number and a brief description of the problem. We will respond with instructions on how to proceed.
If your item has been manufactured within the last year, there will be no charge for the repair.
If your item is older than one year, you will be charged $25 for the repair and return shipping. Any item that needs to be re-plated, soldered or refurbished will be subject to a cost to be determined once the item has been inspected. All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. We carefully inspect each piece before it is shipped and each item is packaged for maximum protection to prevent damage during shipping. If you receive an item damaged – you must notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order to report the damage.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we’ll assist you with a prompt refund or exchange on all full price (non sale) items that have not been worn, damaged or otherwise altered within 14 days of the ship to date. Refunds will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. Shipping charges are not refundable.
No refunds will be issued for returns over 14 days from the ship to date.
The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping & handling charges will be incurred.
Obtain Authorization by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include your order# and the reason for return or exchange. For an exchange please be sure to indicate color, size or style you want. An authorization document will be sent to you.
Package the ring for return in the same (or like) packaging that your purchase was received in. We are unable to issue refunds for items lost or damaged due to unsecured packaging.
Ship the package insured and prepaid via U.S. Mail, UPS, or FedEx. Save your shipping receipt until you receive your refund or replacement. If your package is not insured and you do not have proof of shipment, we will not be able to issue refund for packages lost in transit.
Be sure to enclose a copy of the Authorization document along with the item in the box.
The Authorization Form will have details of the address to Ship to.
Due to our designs being made by hand with specially selected stones and other elements, we may not be able to repair older styles as some components may be unavailable.